Rooms 112, 113, 114, 119, 120, 206, 207, 215, 228, and 236 are available for reservation online.
Study room reservations must adhere to the follow guidelines or reservations may be canceled. Study room policies will be more strictly enforced during reading and finals weeks, as well as during bar study times.
- Law Library study rooms on the first and second floor are for OCU Law students, or OCU Law alums studying for the Bar Exam.
- You must use your OCU email address to reserve a room.
- You must list the members of your group on the reservation.
- Rooms may be booked no more than 1 week in advance.
- "Reservation" refers to the entire period of time booked by a group per day.
- Each person/group may reserve a maximum of 4 hours per day.
- Reservations may not be made under multiple group members’ names in order to extend use of a study room beyond the maximum time.
- Reservations may be forfeited if the group is more than 15 minutes late for their reservation or if they leave the room empty for more than 15 minutes. Unattended items will be taken to lost and found.
- During Reading and Finals weeks, study room policies will be strictly enforced.
- For technology assistance please contact Law Technology Services