Search the databases and indexes discussed in other boxes for the following search terms and phrases.
Catalog Search Widget
The authors of Journals and Law Review articles do extensive research, and the articles contain citations to other secondary and primary sources.
1. Idea: The Journal of Law and Technology is available from 1957 (vol. 1) to 2011 (vol. 51).
2.Tulane Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property is available from 1999 (vol. 1) to 2011 (vol. 14).
3. Journal of Intellectual Property Law is available from 1993-1994 (vol. 1) to 2011 (vol. 18).
4. Intellectual Property Law Bulletin is available from 1996 (vol. 1) to 2011 (vol. 15).
5. Intellectual Property Newsletter available from 1981 (vol. 1) to 2008 (vol. 26).
7. Loyola Law and Technology Annual available from 1996-1997 (vol. 1) to 2009-2010 (vol. 9)
8. Oklahoma Journal of Law and Technology Oklahoma's first legal publication devoted to the convergence of emerging technology and the law.
1. USPTO Trademark Examiner's Handbook This manual is published to provide trademark examining attorneys in the USPTO, trademark applicants, and attorneys and representatives for trademark applicants with a reference work on the practices and procedures relative to prosecution of applications to register marks in the USPTO
2. The subscription database Westlaw contains a general intellectual property tab and a patent practitioner tab.
3. The subscription database LexisNexis has a topical section devoted to patent law which combines secondary and primary materials.
4. Patent and trademark information from the Patent and Trademark Depository Library at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
5.Patent search online tutorial by McKinney Engineering Library at the University of Texas-Austin.