The Dulaney Browne Library offers assistance with library services for patrons with disabilities.
Call 405-208-5065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
Services we provide include:
- Reading assistance software
- JAWS, OpenBook, MAGic, and WYNN in room 310
- JAWS, OpenBook on the 1st floor and in room 305
- Retrieving and delivering library materials
- Photocopying and assistance using library equipment
- Proxy borrowing to enable another person to check out materials in your name
- Individual research assistance