The Dulaney Browne Library offers assistance with library services for patrons with disabilities.
Call 405-208-5068 or email email@example.com to request assistance.
Services we provide include:
- Scanning assistance to create OCR PDFs of documents
- Retrieving and delivering library materials
- Photocopying and assistance using library equipment
- Proxy borrowing to enable another person to check out materials in your name
- Individual research assistance
- Natural Reader online document reader (online)
- Windows Ease of Access (settings - Ease of Access from any computer)
- The library also has computers with old versions Freedom Scientific software.
- JAWS screenreader software (1st floor, room 305, room 310)
- OpenBook and Pearl camera to read aloud books and printed documents (1st floor, room 305, room 310)
- WYNN and Pearl camera to magnify and read aloud books and printed documents (room 310) - 40 minute time limit