The Dulaney Browne Library offers assistance with library services for patrons with disabilities.
Call 405-208-5068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
Services we provide include:
- Scanning assistance to create OCR PDFs of documents
- Retrieving and delivering library materials
- Photocopying and assistance using library equipment
- Proxy borrowing to enable another person to check out materials in your name
- Individual research assistance
- Natural Reader online document reader (online)
- Windows Ease of Access (settings - Ease of Access from any computer)