Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
800 N. Harvey Oklahoma City, OK 73102 405.208.5271
Docket information for the Oklahoma appellate courts and thirteen counties in Oklahoma have their dockets available through OSCN. Available information varies by county. Transcripts are generally not available.
Dockets and pleadings from 68 Oklahoma counties are available from a subscription service, On Demand Court Records. ODCR also simultaneously searches OSCN. Consult this source first for a more accurate picture of a person's involvement in the Oklahoma court system. You can do some searching and access some documents for free. The library does not have an ODCR account but the clinic does.
What to look for?
Docket information can be used in a variety of ways. Things to look for:
- When looking for witnesses or potential witnesses:
- Marriages (other names) ML
- Divorces FD
- Protective Orders PO
- Bankruptcies (Federal Dockets)
- Credit issues
- Criminal docket information
- When looking at Co-Defendants:
- Charging statutes
- Transfer of records (where are the court records?)
- Stark differences among co-defendants in sentences
- Other witnesses