Novelty: prior invention
International patent law
Catalog Search Widget
Journals and law reviews are helpful because the author usually does extensive research and the articles contain citations to other secondary and primary sources.
2.Tulane Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property is available from 1999 (vol. 1) to 2011 (vol. 14) via the subscription database HeinOnline.
6. The Patent Law tab in Lexis Nexis contains access to many journals and Law Review articles on copyright and intellectual property via the subscription databases LexisNexis.
1. The subscription database Westlaw contains a general intellectual property tab and a patent practitioner tab.
2. The subscription database LexisNexis has a topical section devoted to patent law which combines secondary and primary materials.
3. Patent and trademark information from the at the Patent and Trademark Resource Center at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
4. Patent search online tutorial by McKinney Engineering Library at the University of Texas-Austin.
Here are a number of treatises and casebooks that you can find in the Law Library.