Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
800 N. Harvey Oklahoma City, OK 73102 405.208.5271
Print Resource- The Bluebook
Call #: KF245 .U55 - Available in multiple locations throughout the library. If you need help locating a Bluebook just ask a librarian or a reference assistant.
Print Resource-Interactive citation workbook for the Bluebook: a uniform system of citation
Print Resources-User's guide to the Bluebook
Print Resource-Cite-checker: your guide to using the Bluebook
Lexis Advance Interactive Citation Workstation (ICW)
Lexis Advance offers twenty-two online Bluebook exercises for students to work through in its Interactive CItation Workstation (ICW). To get to these exercises, follow these steps:
1) Log in to Lexis Advance.
2) Click on the red "Research" tab at the left-hand top of the home screen.
3) Click on Interactive CItation Workstation.
4) Click on the "Bluebook" tab at the top of the screen.
5) Select an exercise to complete.
6) You will need to provide an e-mail address in the field labeled "Primary Professor's E-mail" before you can access the exercises. You may enter your own e-mail address in this field.
A few notes:
- The ICW is compatible with Chrome, FireFox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
- Adobe Flash Player is used in the ICW.
- Typeface: Underlining, large caps, and small caps are not available. Use the formats in The Bluepages for these exercises.
Print Resource-Understanding and mastering The Bluebook: a guide for students and practitioners
Print Resource-Legal writing citation in a nutshell
Call #: KF245 .T47 2008 - Available in multiple locations within the library.