American Jurisprudence 2d has an extensive section on Oil and Gas. Generally, Oil and Gas information can be found in Am Jur 2d §§ 1- 347. For help finding specific subtopics, the print index is quite helpful. In the Chickasaw Nation Law Library, find Am Jur 2d at KF 154 .A52 in the Reference Area. In Westlaw Next, the researcher can type "American Jurisprudence 2d" into the search box. This will take the reader to the general index, where a selection of "Gas and Oil" will result in the pertinent sections.
1. Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, & Energy Law - accessible through paid subscription to HeinOnline
2. Oil & Gas Tax Quarterly - available in the General Collection (1951-1997).
3. Oil, Gas, & Energy Quarterly - available in the General Collection (1997-2001).
4. Oil and Gas Journal - available in microform (1966-2000).
5. Journal Record Energy Report - available in the General Collection (2003-2007).
6. Rocky Mountain Mineral Foundation Journal - available in the General Collection (2004 - Present)
Catalog Search Widget